CALL CAMPBELLCARE FOR HOT WATER HEATER REPAIRS, REPLACEMENTS AND MORE! SERVING VANCOUVER AND THE REST OF THE LOWER MAINLAND.
The water heater in your home is used on a daily basis to warm water in your dishwasher, shower, sinks and more. Because of this semi-constant use, it is very important for you to maintain your water heater with regular maintenance, repairs and replacements when necessary.
Whether you need a simple repair or a water heater replacement in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, rely on CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our in-house technicians have hundreds of hours of training, so you can rest assured that your water heater, whether repaired or newly installed, will operate efficiently and effectively.
40 Gallon Hot Water Heater, Installed.
Tired of living with lukewarm water? Kids using all the hot water before you get a chance to shower? We can solve that problem quickly and inexpensively!
Reasons You Need Water Heater Replacement
Regular maintenance and repairs will extend the lifespan of your water heater, but at a certain point repairs just aren’t worth it anymore. There are several key reasons you should replace rather than repair, including:
- Leaking tank – Leaking water heaters generally have internal problems that cannot be repaired. If the leak is coming from the tank itself and not a valve or pipe, you’ll need to replace your water heater.
- Old age – If your water heater is 10-12 years old, it’s more likely to break down and be inefficient. Getting a new tankless model is often your best replacement option because they have a longer lifespan compared to units with tanks.
- Efficiency –Over time, older water heaters lose their ability to heat efficiently. It could be a problem with the heating element or thermostat, which can be repaired. However, if your need for hot water has simply increased, then you’ll need a replacement water heater with better efficiency.
- Sediment build-up – Sediment builds up in the tank of a water heater, settling at the bottom. This build-up is a problem for both gas and electric heaters as it can cause your tank to break down or clog the drain valve. If you can no longer drain your water heater, it’s time to get a replacement.
- Rust and corrosion – Most water heaters are made of steel and will eventually rust, so you need to regularly check the tank for rust and corrosion. If you’ve noticed rust in your water, it’s a sign you need to replace your water heater before it begins to leak.
Vancouver and the surrounding areas in the Lower Mainland rely on CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air for their water heater replacement needs because of our dedicated customer service and extended warranty. If you decide to replace your old water heater, your new installation is covered under CampbellCare’s extended warranty. Our water heater installations can typically be completed within one day, so you’ll be able to enjoy your newly-installed water heater sooner rather than later.
Call Us For Water Heater Repairs & Maintenance In The Lower Mainland
Water heater maintenance is essential to increase your heater’s efficiency, decrease the likelihood of costly breakdowns and prevent surprise problems like an unwanted cold shower. Regular maintenance such as flushing the tank, replacing old valves and checking the thermostat will ensure your unit is running at peak efficiency for as long as possible.
Unfortunately, some problems are unavoidable. Common reasons that water heater repairs are necessary include:
- No hot water
- Tank is leaking
- Tank is making strange noises
- Not enough hot water
- Water is too hot
- Water is discoloured
- Water smells bad
Whether you notice a leak near your water heater or there is a bad smell when you turn on the hot water valve in your kitchen sink, call CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air. We provide repairs of all sizes as well as water heater replacement in Vancouver.