CALL CAMPBELLCARE FOR HEAT PUMPS IN SURREY, VANCOUVER, AND MORE IN THE LOWER MAINLAND
Is it time for an upgrade to your heating and cooling systems? In recent years, heat pumps have become increasingly popular due to their versatility and efficiency. Here at CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air, we’re a leader when it comes to the installation and repairs of heat pumps in Surrey, BC, and surrounding areas. Heat pumps are a great alternative to typical heating and cooling systems because they combine heating, cooling and dehumidifying all in one energy-efficient package. They look and function just like an air conditioner for cooling, but in colder months they reverse to provide warmth to your home.
Ready to learn more about what a heat pump can do for you? If so, contact CampbellCare today!
BENEFITS OF HEAT PUMPS
Are you considering upgrading from your current heating and cooling system? If so, a heat pump can be a great alternative to typical furnace and air conditioning systems. Not sure if a heat pump is right for you? Here are just a few of the many advantages homeowners who switch to a heat pump experience:
- Heating and cooling: A heat pump provides both cooling in the summer and heating in the winter, meaning you only have to buy and install one system! That also means there’s only one system to repair when it breaks down as well.
- Less maintenance: When compared to traditional heating and cooling systems, heat pumps require a lot less maintenance.
- Long lasting: Some heat pumps can last up to 15 years, with the average life-span coming in at around 14-15 years. That makes them a great investment!
- Energy efficiency: Heat pumps use less energy than traditional furnaces and air conditioners. That’s because instead of burning energy to warm or cool an area, they essential just move air throughout your home.
- Cost savings: Because heat pumps are so efficient, you’ll notice immense savings from month to month on your energy bills. While heat pumps can be a costly upfront purchase, you’ll save even more through the life of your heat pump, making them an extremely cost-effective investment.
- Consistent and even: Heat pumps are much better at providing even heating and cooling than their traditional HVAC counterparts. Furnaces and AC units can be vastly different when it comes to performance, but because heat pumps are great and both heating and cooling you’ll never have any surprises on your utility bills.
- Environmentally friendly: Heat pumps are also great for the environment. Not only are they extremely energy efficient, but they also help to reduce carbon emissions, which are harmful to the environment.
TRUST CAMPBELLCARE FOR YOUR HEAT PUMP PROJECT
If you think it’s time to upgrade your home to a brand new heat pump system, CampbellCare is here to help. We aim to create lasting relationships with our customers by providing the best possible service and workmanship. Our trained and knowledgeable team will be there with you through every step of the project, so you can be sure you’re satisfied with the end result.
For more information or to get started on your heat pump project, contact CampbellCare.