BRAND NEW HOT WATER HEATERS FROM JUST $849… INSTALLED!
SAVE MONEY ON YOUR UTILITIES!
Old, inefficient water heaters use more energy to heat water. The difference in efficiency between a new water heater and one just 15 years old can be as high as 25%.
By being more efficient, a modern hot water heater can lower your energy usage and save your money every month on your utilities.
STOP PAYING FOR COSTLY REPAIRS.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with new reliable equipment. Warranties up to 10 years for parts & 2 years for labour are available.
A VARIETY OF OPTIONS.
We carry and service most major hot water heater brands. We can supply and install the right hot water heating solution for your specific needs.
Ask about our tankless hot water heaters for your home. Enjoy unlimited on-demand hot water!
FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Ask about our available financing options.
starting at $849
40 Gallon Hot Water Heater, Installed.
Tired of living with lukewarm water? Kids using all the hot water before you get a chance to shower? We can solve that problem quickly and inexpensively!
Why Choose Campbellcare For Your Hot Water Heating Needs?
Professionally Installed Hot Water Heaters
Our plumbers and HVAC technicians are experienced and are constantly updating their skills and learning new techniques. In fact, our staff spend hundreds of hours per year learning new techniques and equipment.
We believe that we need to have the best people if we’re going to have the best service, and we invest heavily in the technicians and plumbers that come to your home.
Authorized Dealer For Industry Leading Brands
We carry a variety of hot water heater options and can accommodate nearly any budget and application.
We supply and service the most popular hot water heater brands.
Signs Your Hot Water Heater Needs Servicing Or Replacement
CampbellCare Plumbing, Heating & Air wants to help. We know how to spot potential danger signs and keep you out of trouble. We service hot water tanks from Richmond to Delta. Call us if you experience any of the following problems:
- Inadequate or no hot water: This may be the result of an incorrect plumbing connection; however, an old thermostat, heating element, or control valve problem also may be at fault. Your tank may also be the wrong size for your usage needs.
- Rust-coloured water: Suspect contaminants due to corrosion or failure with an anode rod.
- Rotten egg odour: There’s probably bacteria in the tank sediment. Low rumbling or popping noises: These may arise from mineral deposits within the tank.
- Water leaks: Whether or not you see a flood or a trickle of water leaking on the floor around your heater, metal and pipe erosion is likely to blame. Other reasons for leaks include temperature malfunctions, or loose pipe connections. The older your water heater, the more susceptible it will be to leaks.
Not Sure What You Need? Ask Our Experts!
With CampbellCare you’ll get a FREE no-obligation home readiness assessment and installation quote. You’ll be given the information you need to make an informed decision about your purchase. You’ll be able to see first hand the level of service that CampbellCare can provide you completely free of charge. We’re confident that we’ll be your first choice when you need to book your hot water heater installation.
CampbellCare will help you perfect your indoor climate, call for your free no-obligation quote today, or schedule an appointment online.
Our hot water heater installations are covered under our extended warranty. We offer this warranty so you can feel good about the reliability of the equipment we are installing in your home.
If you have any questions about our warranties, please contact us.
Want even more protection? Invest in CampbellCare Club!
Save Money With Campbellcare Club!
CampbellCare Club members enjoy benefits and discounts designed to make it easy to keep your heating and cooling equipment in excellent condition.
- No diagnostic fees (during regular business hours)
- 15% discount on services
- Priority service – jump the line when you need a repair