YOUR AIR CONDITIONER EXPERTS FOR THE ENTIRE LOWER MAINLAND.
NO NONSENSE PRICING
When your air conditioner breaks down its easy to become intimidated by the potential costs associated with repairing it. Trust our technicians to offer you a competitive quote, backed by all the quality guarantees you’ve come to expect from Campbell Care.
ALL MAKES AND MODELS
Our trained technicians are well experienced on almost every make and model of air conditioner. If you have any questions about your repair don’t hesitate to ask our team.
FIXED RIGHT... GUARANTEED!
Have confidence in any repair that we perform. We guarantee a proper fix, or we’ll come back and fix it again at no cost!
FAST AND ON TIME
We’re committed to arriving within the one-hour appointment window that we schedule with you.
The average life of an air conditioner is between 10 and 15 years. Once you hit 10 years old keep on the lookout for needed repairs.
WHY TRUST CAMPBELL CARE TO TAKE CARE OR YOUR BROKEN AIR CONDITIONER?
When it is summer and you are basking in the cool air of your home, the last thing you need to have happen is you air conditioner breaks down. Unfortunately, even a well-tuned air conditioner can occasionally break down. And when this happens it is important to have someone that you trust ready to get your A/C back up and running.
Repairs you can count on
When your air conditioner breaks it is easy to picture dollar signs flying out the window. Which is why it is important have people you can count on available to come make the repairs you need.
Campbell Care will be there as soon as something goes wrong. We have a number of guarantees ingrained into our business to ensure your repair is done to your satisfaction.
Some of these guarantees include:
- Workmanship Guarantee – We stand behind our work, and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work you receive.
- On time Arrival – We guarantee we’ll be there within a quoted 1 hour time window
- Competency Guarantee – Our technicians are the best in the business, and will give you their very best work every time
- State of the Art Parts – We only use state of the art parts in our repairs
When it comes to repair your air conditioner you can trust it will be done right with Campbell Care.
When do I need a repair instead of a tune up?
Some signs that you may need a repair instead of tune up include:
- Near constant rattles and squeaks
- Air being delivered warm or hot
- AC is not turning on despite having reached the required temperature
- Fluid pooling under or near your AC that doesn’t readily evaporate
Our technicians have years of experience and training and can quickly diagnose what is wrong with your air conditioner. We can then provide you with more options as well as a competitive quote for the repair.