FURNACE BASIC MAINTENANCE
ANNUAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE
Your furnace requires basic maintenance in order to operate efficiently and reliably. For some more information about your furnace, read our furnace faq or our article on common reasons why furnaces fail.
At CampbellCare, we take furnace maintenance seriously. That’s why we encourage our customers to take preventative steps to keep their furnace in tip-top shape. If you’re looking to simplify your furnace maintenance, consider joining our CampbellCare Club.
Staying on top of the items below will prevent most furnace breakdowns and give you the best probability of a long and reliable shelf life.
- Check the ducting system for blockages or leaks – Many people take this a step further and have their ducts cleaned at the same time. Poor airflow is one of the biggest causes of furnace failure.
- Check your heat exchanger and ensure it is in good operating condition – Specifically, look for rust, dents, grime/dust, and other signs of neglect or damage.
- Inspect your furnace filter monthly and change when required – While many people assume that their furnace filter is responsible for actually cleaning the air, they may not realize that it is also responsible for
ensuring the furnace itself remains clear of dust and debris.
- Check your burners and ensure they operate as designed – If you don’t know what to look for, check your furnace owners manual or give us a call!
- Inspect wiring and switches – Look for obvious signs of damage, corrosion, and disrepair.
We believe in educating our customers on their new home comfort system. If you are unsure of how to properly operate your new furnace we invite you to contact us! After all, that’s what we’re here for.
Serving BC Since 1981
We’ve worked hard for over 30 years to build a reputation based on responsiveness, trust, and customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re looking to install new equipment, or repair existing equipment, you can trust the experts at CampbellCare.
We know how important your time is to you- that's why we are guaranteed to arrive within the one-hour appointment window we book! We don't want you waiting around wondering where your plumber or HVAC technician is. Count on us to arrive on time, every time.
We know that our people are our best product! That’s why we invest in ongoing training, top of the line equipment, and offer compensation that is sure to satisfy.
7063 Venture St.Delta, BC V4G 1H8
6045 West Boulevard, Vancouver, BC V6M 3X2