03/01/2018 0 Comments
The Benefits of Replacing Your Home Appliances
When is it Time to Consider Furnace Replacement for Your Vancouver Home?
If you have been reluctant to replace various home heating appliances, you could be costing your household money unnecessarily. Consider the following points when you are trying to decide whether to repair or replace an HVAC system:
· Expense: In many cases, continuing to repair old equipment can drain your household expense budget. At some point, that old furnace will need to be replaced. If you cannot remember how old a heating appliance is, check the manufacturer label. A quality furnace can generally last up to 15 or 20 years. If you have been using your furnace for longer than that, you should start thinking about a replacement.
· Comfort Level: Your family should have a reasonable expectation of comfort throughout the winter. If your home heating appliances break down continually throughout the cold months, you are not really getting what you paid for when you invested in them.
· Safety: The safety of your household should always be a top priority. Depending on what the issue is, a failing piece of heating equipment can be dangerous. A leak or an operational failure in an old appliance could put your family at risk of injury. Instead of allowing this to happen, have the old equipment replaced this winter. You will enjoy peace of mind throughout the coldest months, and you will not lose sleep worrying about preventable household safety hazards.
· Property Value: In addition to saving money by circumventing the need for ongoing repairs, you could increase the value of your home. If there is any chance that you might ever sell your property, this is a factor worth considering. You might raise your selling price simply by replacing appliances such as your furnace, fireplace, and water heater.
· Energy Efficiency: Another reason to replace old appliances is that newer models are likely to increase the energy efficiency of your HVAC system. Old heating appliances require more energy to perform the same job as modern heating equipment. This does not benefit the environment or lower your energy bills.
Enjoy the Advantages of Owning New Heating Equipment
When you consider the reasons to replace old heating appliances, getting them repaired might not make sense. We are always willing to repair your old furnace and other HVAC equipment, but we do not want to see you waste money on frequent, endless repairs.
Has the time come for water heater, furnace, or fireplace replacement in your Vancouver home? Call Campbell Care today at 604-337-0498, or contact us online to book an appointment.